“...but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
Romans 5:8, ESV
Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner and I come to you asking forgiveness for my sins. I believe Your death and resurrection paid the penalty for my sin. I ask You, Jesus, to come into my heart and to be my Lord and Savior today. Amen.
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound.” Isaiah 61:1 ESV
• Pray for Jesus’ people to set captives free and bind up the brokenhearted.
• Pray for protection over our schools, teachers and youth.
• Pray for victims of addiction and abuse.
“Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin!” Psalm 51:1-2
• Bow before God and ask Him to search your heart.
• Repent of any sin or unforgiveness and ask for a clean heart and renewed spirit.
“Having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe.” Ephesians 1:18-19, ESV
• Pray for the Holy Spirit to open the eyes of our hearts to know God’s hope and His immeasurable greatness.
• Pray for revival and awakening in every church.